Monday, May 10, 2010

Anchorage, AK

I haven't updated while we were in town because there was actually stuff to do. Anchorage is a cool town. Reminds me of the Jersey shore. A little resort city on the water that will blow up once tourist season gets here. It even has that kind of vibe to it. I see a bit of SLC here as well, a big city surrounded by gorgeous mountains.

I dropped Frank at the airport a while ago. I am now on my own, whatever that means. I have literally never been so alone before in my life. I'm not anxious. I'm not worried. I'm also probably not doing too good a job at facing reality. Technically I'm homeless and unemployed. I suppose I should start thinking more and start "going with the flow" less. Maybe even grow up a little?

Fuck it. Others have done more with less. Tomorrow Talkeetna, and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment