Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fargo, ND

1400 odd miles from home. A great distance achieved. Truth is, I slept through most of it. Frank was a trooper. The big push is over though, and most of the rest of these traveling days will be spent over reasonable distances. My arm aches. Getting tattooed for six hours on the inside of my arm two days before an eight day road trip might not have been the best idea. But I'm actually glad I did. Have at least SOME sense of completion before leaving home it worth the pain and discomfort. Things on the road are getting less familiar--different stores, different faces, different beds. Onward, through the fog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. My stomach is in knots trying to imagine myself doing something like this, but I am still jealous. It's an experience, for sure.

    ReplyDelete